|Sheets/pallet||Up to thickness|
B/BB, S/BB, BB/BB, BB/CP, CP/CP, CP/C 1/2 Grade Lamination grade is available
100% Birch Plywood is made by gluing together a multiple plies of birch wood veneer. There is always an odd number of veneers and each ply is at a right angle to the one below, which gives the material superior stability and strength. The type of glue and the thickness of plywood determine the suitability of a sheet for a particular application.
Fetures of 100% Birch Plywood:
1. High grade 100% birch plywood, equivalent to Russian and Finland top biech plywood peoducers.
2. We use the grade system same as Finland and Russia big factories and standard. We use two kinds of face veneer for our birch plywood, one is thin face veneer as 0.3-0.35mm, another is thick face birch veneer as 1.2-1.5mm.
Grade & Application:
1. B gade birch plywood recommended for surface to be lacquered. light and uniform outlook with face veneer made of one sheet. some healthy knots(diameter up to 12mm) are permitted as is slight variation in colour. does not contain plugs or surface joints.
2. S grade birch plywood recommended for surfaces to be painted with non-transparent paint. A good, uniform grade. Some sound knots(diameter up to 20mm) and a limited number of other knots(diameter up to 8mm) are permitted. Discolouration is permitted. Does not contain plugs of surface joints.
3. BB grade birch plywood. A grade most used in technical application where sound surface is needed. Wooden plugs are used on surface veneer. In addition, minor surface defects are repaired with synthetic filler. Afew sound knots(diameter up to 25mm) and other knots(diameter up to 6mm) are permitted.
4. CP & C grade birch plywood suitable for constructional purposes where appearance is not importamt. Open splits, knot holes and other defects are permitted.
Products images :
1. Technical support by Phone, E-mail, Skype, What'sapp, MSN, SNS around the clock.
2. Friendly English operation manual, easy to understand.
3. Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A, Western union.
4. MOQ: AS Requirement.
5. Choose the cheapest and safest shipping company to save the cost.
6. Track the order until you get the goods.
7. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.